If you're searching for a new heating and air conditioning system that meets your business needs, we have just what you're looking for. Texas Air Care is an authorized dealer and installer for American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning's light commercial comfort systems. They are not only steady performers that will work dependably year in and year out, they're also easy to install, maintain and service because of their application, flexibility and accessibility features. They'll also help you address workplace environmental issues, such as indoor air quality and reduced energy consumption.
Texas Air Care provides:
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Maintenance Agreements tailored to your needs
- New HVAC Equipment Sales & Installations
- HVAC System Design Services
Packaged Units (3-25 tons)
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s packaged rooftop units are powerful for their size and packed with features to handle the most demanding light commercial applications.
- Includes gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump applications in three to 10-ton capacities with horizontal and downflow capabilities in 12.5-to 25-ton capacities
- All three-to 10-ton models feature tubular heat exchangers with two different capacities for greater efficiency and versatility
- Durable, dependable scroll compressors found in most of our three-to 25-ton packaged units ensure our units last longer
- A variety of motor and drive types and gas or electric capabilities offer unprecendented flexibility
- Factory-installed options—including a stainless steel heat exchanger, smoke detectors, though the base electric and powered outlets and ReliaTel™ Microprocessor controls—offer better reliability, faster installation and increased service capabilities
- Highly customizable and easy to install
Split Systems (5-25 Tons)Tough and versatile American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning split light commercial systems are designed to work in a variety of applications, providing the flexibility and freedom needed to provide A Higher Standard of Comfort in any commercial environment.
- Available in cooling only or heat pump applications with single, dual or dual-manifolded compressor options
- Vertical or horizontal airflow is standard – no conversion is necessary to make either airflow application work
- High-airflow air handlers combined with high-efficiency compressors increase comfort while keeping energy usage low
- Outdoor units fit into almost any niche, and air handlers slip through standard doorways
- Easy to install and service thanks to easy-to-access standardized cabinets with numbered, color-coded wiring
- All major components are factory-installed and rigorous testing at key manufacturing points ensures every American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning split system is run tested when it leaves the factor
Texas Air Care has the expertise and technical ability necessary to help system designers and building owners meet their budgetary and quality goals. Click here to request more info or to schedule your consultation.